Saturday, March 21, 2009

Superman, SAVE ME!

I hv been living the most perfect life, ever!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Every night, I watch ToGetHer or Boys Over Flowers till abt 2 or 3 in the morning. Then I pick up the phone and talk to whoever till 5am. The next day, I nv wake up before 1pm (unless I am going out). If I don't go out, I surf the net, doing brainless things till its time for my meals. If I do go out, I spend hundreds on clothes tt look pretty similiar to what I already have. I eat in restaurants and gossip with my girls till the last train home. When I reach hm, I online shop somemore.

But why am I not satisfied?

Is there something called "too much of a good thing"???

It feels like I am just wasting my life away, depleting my savings (which wasn't much to start off with). Sigh, I think I need a job. Or a hobby, the cheap and preferably free sort.

And the medicine better start working soon.. Or I will sooner or later be coughing my lungs out. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home